Thursday, June 09, 2011

Please Help me raise money for PELOTONIA: to cure cancer

This year I am partaking in the Pelotonia Ride!  This bike ride is to cure cancer!  All proceeds (Thats right, 100%) goes directly to cancer research. In fact, I am a Pelotonia fellow and am currently doing excting work to contribute to the group of scientists who are actively trying to rid the world of cancer.  Donations can be made through your credit card and can remain anonymous if you'd like.  If you can help in any way, I would forever me greatful, as would the cancer community. Your contributions can really make a difference.

Here is a list of People who are Funded by the pelotonia organization (we are working for the cure!):List of Pelotonia Fellows( Scientists working for the cure)

Here is my research topic:
My research funded by Pelotonia

Please read those and follow this link to contribute to my Pelotonia Fund Raising effors!

Click here to DONATE to PELOTONIA and help CURE cancer

-Click on the "Donate to my ride" link on the page.  It is completely secure and your contributions mean the world to cancer research and efforts to cure it!

Thanks !!

No comments: